Friday, December 26, 2008

Decorating your child's bedroom


The new year often is a time when we look around our homes to see what decorating we would like to do for the new year. Children's rooms are always a common and fun project for redecorating. Creating a happy, fun, and secure atmosphere in your little darling's bedroom is easy and fun to do. Where to start - well perhaps with a theme - and of course a focal point. A piece of artwork can be the focal point establishing not only theme but color scheme also. My fairytale/theme paintings could be the starting point you need to get you going. Whether it be princesses, mermaids, castles, baseball, dragons or deep sea divers, these personalized canvas acrylic paintings are a loving gift signed by the artist, personalized with their name and birthstone and have the advantage over murals of being "portable keepsakes". Of course, they also can enhance a mural if you decide to do a mural in your child's room. To see more examples of paintings, check out the website at http:/www.happyheartprincess.com

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the comment! I love your blog. You sound like a very thankful lady (like myself). Every day I'm grateful for all that I have. To some it may not be much, but I think that I'm much more wealthy than Bill Gates or Donald Trump. It's the little things that make me rich. Like kissing my daughters soft squishy cheeks while she's sleeping or hearing my little boy yell "MOMMY!!!" when I get home from work. You can't put a pricetag on those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandi,
    You do great work and have a nice blog. I can see how children would love what you do.

    ReplyDelete