Wednesday, February 15, 2012

where have i been for the past year?

Wow - it's been almost exactly a year since i last posted and where have i been?   It's been a good albeit busy year - managing two shops (one long distance) has proven to add to my work load considerably but what fun!  We are in the process of giving the shop in Covington a new face by adding items for "big girls" to our current inventory.  My good friend and associate added Cheerful Giver candles to the mix together with some other fun items.  It was the year that i purchased my very own sewing machine and began to take my new sewing challenge seriously.   What fun creating with such beautiful and colorful fabrics.   It was the year that i decided to offer children's birthday parties in my backyard (my very own secret garden) - Since i made the decision late summer, i only did 5 parties but they were fun and i will be developing more party plans for this summer.  But more about that later . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment